The Thai Lady is moored at the exclusive Clearwater Bay Country Club and Marina located at the eastern most point of Sai Kung peninsula. The Thai Lady is a modern 32 foot Boston Whaler (The Unsinkable Legend). For the technically minded she is beautifully outfitted with:
Twin Mercury Verado four stroke 250 horsepower engines
Fully loaded with modern electronics including Northstar GPS/radar/sonar unit, a Furuno GPS/sonar/AIS unit, ICOM VHF (with dsc function)
All necessary safety equipment including EPIRB, satellite phone and radar transponder.
A full bathroom and an air-conditioned cabin for rest periods.
A variety of trips are offered on the Thai Lady including:
- Inshore with a maximum of 6 people from four hour afternoon squidding to eight hour inshore jigging/popping.(year around)
- Mid-water (15-40 miles offshore). (March to October)
- Special offshore oil rig trips. (March to October)
- Sight seeing trips. (year around)
- Hong Kong Island exploration trips. (year around)